Flourish Enterprises St Catherine's House Woodfield Park Doncaster DN4 8QP
The purpose of this workshop is to support the transition from founder to employer in the Charity and NFP sector. Ensuring simple and effective structures and reviews are in place to attract, develop and retain great talent to keep growing your organisation,
By the end of this 3 hour face to face course you will be able to:
The session will be delivered by Felicity King FCCT, Partner and Head of L&D at Edwards & Pearce.Additional one to one support and group masterminds will be offered by Edwards & Pearce as independent engagements.
- Identify the difference between Culture, Talent Cycles and Everyday HR and why they matter.
- Recognise your own unique attributes and preferences and how these have grown your organisation so far.
- Scope the talent contributions you need to take your organisation forward.
- Create a simple growth plan for the organisation to identify what success looks like, prioritising the steps to get there.
- Explore the ways Felicity and her professional business development team can help you GET, GROW and KEEP great talent.